What's Inside the Orion
- 4-Way Whirlpool / Diverter Jet (optional)
- Cascading Waterfall with LED Backlighting
- Multi Level Footwell
- Diverse Seat Massage Patterns (4)
- Full Lenght, Removeable Side Panels for 100% Accessibility
- Foot Jets
- Air Control Valves (2)
Your eyes will be full of stars
Plug & Play
Once your Orion hot tub is properly installed in your backyard, you can plug it directly into a dedicated standard 120V wall receptacle. It is also possible to convert it to 240V with the help of a certified electrician. This hot tub is economical and performs well on both types of connections.
New - Black Doors
We've added the option of black doors just in time for the next spa season. So you'll find the Orion spa in a new design and new colors, combining richness and elegance.
If you love massaging your tired feet then Orion has your Sole Mate. Just rub the bottom of your feet back and forth on either of the two uneven, textured Sole Mate surfaces and it won’t take long before you feel that added relief.
The powerful Whirlpool turbo diversion jet, with easy management of water flow strength, allows for perfectly targeted massage.
Thanks to its unique design, the Orion spa is easy to transport, even in the back of a pickup truck. And with the built-in handles, you can easily place it anywhere in your backyard.
Because the Orion hot tub is molded in one piece from polyethylene, its construction is strong and virtually indestructible. It is easier to maintain, this material will not hold bacteria and it won't crack or chip.
You can use the Orion hot tub even in winter because it has been rigorously tested in a variety of winter conditions. A 240V connection is recommended for optimal heating performance.
- The innovative design of the jets maximizes the power;
- All types of massages are possible, in all positions;
- Relaxation guaranteed.
Even more power with a Whirlpool jet
- In addition to the regular jets, the Orion spa offers the Whirlpool jet for even more power and precision in the massage;
- You can choose to control different sections in the spa;
- Depending on your position, your back, legs or arms will ask for more!
- Adjustable waterfall with the brilliance of LED backlighting;
- Set the speed at which the water falls;
- Choose your favorite light pattern.
Air Control Valve
- Easy-to-use air valve;
- Increases the power of the jets in the spa;
- Allows for different levels of whirlpools, which are essential to the spa experience.
The water heater is up to 4 times more powerful when your spa is converted on a 240V connection. Water heating is therefore almost 4 times faster! Note that the power of the pump remains the same. A certified electrician is required for the conversion.
- A hermetic curtain is formed around the spa by a thick, reflective, high-performance film that keeps the heat in and the cold out;
- The insulation of your spa is ensured by obtaining this efficient “thermal cabin effect”;
- You will be able to use your spa in winter, even in very cold temperatures;
- A 240V connection is recommended for optimal heating performance.
- In order to reduce the electrical consumption of the Orion spa, we have integrated two InnovaFlow adapters, a unique, simple and efficient device that is paired with the traditional water heater;
- The InnovaFlow system naturally generates heat by causing friction between the molecules in the water as it circulates;
- As a result, less energy is required of the water heater, resulting in energy savings.
Plug & Play 120V or 240V conversion
- Available as a basic 120 volt connection in a standard residential outlet;
- No electrician required for basic connection;
- If needed, can be converted to 240 volt connection – must be performed by a certified electrician.
A Variety of Lighting
- In order to create the most relaxing environment, we have equipped the Orion spa with an illuminated waterfall and outdoor lights;
- The energy source of the light will offer you exceptional moments of relaxation;
- The LED lights give you several choices of colors and rhythms.
No Site Preparation
- Install on a solid, level surface;
- No concrete or wood base required;
- Our spas are self-supporting and they are made of one solid piece (monocoque).
This explains why you don’t have to do any complicated preparation before installation.
Your Orion is equipped with plumbing components and electrical equipment manufactured by the leaders in our industry, like Balboa, CMP, LX, and Rising Dragon. These components are not only reliable, but they are available from many sources for maintenance and replacement if needed.
The structure of our spa is made of the best possible material, polyethylene:
- Virtually indestructible and lightweight;
- Does not retain bacteria and prevents their growth;
- Completely sealed and protected base;
- Easy to maintain material.
Easy Access for Maintenance
- The equipment is easily and quickly accessible behind the removable panels on each side of the spa;
- The spa is well suited for maintenance and service.
Easy to Move and Handle
- The Orion spa is so light that two to four people can lift it;
- Transport it on a small trailer or in the back of a pickup truck and say goodbye to shipping costs!
- A quick start guide allows you to place it, fill it and enjoy it immediately.
Made In North America
The Orion spa was designed, developed and manufactured in Canada, more precisely in the Pür Spas factory located in the heart of the province of Québec, in Canada, where over 150 employees work in state-of-the-art facilities.
Any questions? Email us and we will answer them as soon as possible!